H-7

H-7, before lebaran guys. huuh tidak terasa yaa ;) udah ada yang bolong belom? 4 days peoplee, it's okay i'm woman teeheee. along the holiday i've made up my room, i'd like to show the pic to you but im a little lazy now, nga usah deh ya.
so yesterday my mom told me to clean up all my things at room and said that i'd better throw all the useless things because my room soo messy. but i dont want to. because for me, all the things in my room are useful. and i asked to my father to buy me a book cabinet because it's not enough more for all of my book that's why it's so messy. but my mom said i dont have to, because it would be useless in case i am going to university next year. so that's why yesterday was a very bad mood for me. i need that book cabinet, even if i'll leave this town next year, you wont throw them all away rite? i will not let anyone or anything change my room since i'll leave it. it must be the same as i leave it! so, with heavily hearted i clean up my room, and i decided to change the positions. the bed, cupboard, and the desk. i made it all by myself, so that i'm so tired now. i still wish my mother would change her mind and buy me the book cabinet, buy i dont think so. until she back home from her office and i still with my books, i dont know she just made it all good. so i just well, yeah ok, that's good too, and forget that all :/

ohh lately fasting days sooo hard rite. i wonder something juicy for fasting break today. orange and nutrijell hmmmmm ~~ hahaha. oya lebaran is not complete without the cake! my favourite? nastar of course! the pianeaple pie hmmm, mygeee. and the lontong sayuur, then my mom said this year will be different. on the 2nd day thre'll be roti canai with kari ayam sauce uwaaaahh (stop it! im fasting)

well then guys, prepare your self for lebaran well ya!

2 comments: