SET THE GOAL BABY


High School Never End, but this is really end. My dearer friends for this 3 years, thankyou somuch for being the biggest part of my life. Hundreds of name that I can't spell for each. My teachers, pakde, bude, mojo, bang suhar, bude mie ayam, kak dika, SAINS FOUR, XI IIA 5, XII IIA 3, adek adek kelas, EYES, OSIS, abi :o, aaaaall of you guys, papi ical and of course my Babiiiiess DOZEN you're all the best. Whatever people say ya sayaang let's make circle HAHA.
The only one thing I have to make concern now is my college, no i haven't got college yet. But I will of course, the best where I have to belong in. ITB. or UI or UNPAD ooooorr the lastest UNPAR. You know I really want to be in ITB, FTSL ITB. Amanda Rosetia student of FTSL ITB 2010 wohoooooo amiiin. I'm hoping your pray guys, thankyou. Recently I live in Bandung having a tuition, oh my you have no such an idea about leaving hometown. But I believe, my parents believe, with Allah believeness I can do this. This is my way, my chose, my thought so I have to take all the responsibility. As a young woman it's not as easy as you think, but it's not that bad.

Dear God,
I believe in you, always. Keep me among the good where I should belong, Light me and step with me, Give me and stronger my iman, Open the door to the bright where the key is in your hand yet in my wealthness Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment