Who? Aaaaaaww!


Jang Geun Seok, recently known as Hwang Tae Kyung from You're Beautiful kdrama series. Geez I'm so in love with him. He has a very very great acting. Bbut le me tell you something fool. I didn't recognize him as an actor on Do Re Mi Fa So La Si Do because he was veryy cutee on that movie, yet on You're Beautiful he act as a harm sensitive man aaand his appearance kinda eugh, i think it's too much :( but I still love him. He has a great voice tho' you know. That because he has a great acting so that we really didn't recognize him haha. But I still put Rain in number 1 for korean actor best acting. Beethoven Virus, Baby and Me, Hwang Ji Ni, Lovers in Prague also starred him. Jjang Geun Seok!




MBLAQ's heart alah, Lee Jun is my favourite member in MBLAQ. Since when I like MBLAQ?? Since.. there is K-Pop HA HA HA *dumbfounded. Since I read an article that MBLAQ is Rain's kids, I mean Rain is the mentor of this boyband. It makes me curious and still I'm just in love with them. They are handsome and have awesome dances *you have no idea about Rain ability. And you know whaaat??? Lee Jun acted as Rain's childhood on Ninja Assassin :o

Look at this picture and see the similarity, yeahh. One of the reason why I love him :)


This is my baby with Minho -_- haha Jung Yoogeun. Aaaaaaaaaww how cute he is, right? Since SHINee Hello Baby reality show he has been so popular. You have have have to watch it! Very unstopable and adictable. Well, the show is about SHINee, korean famous boyband invited to Hello Baby, a reality show, and they have to take care of the baby. So many funny things happen since they have to struggle of being a Dad. Must watched!

No comments:

Post a Comment